Whether you’re a manager for an SME or a company operating on an international scale, a lawyer, police officer, public relations officer, or in some other field, we can help you refine your existing skills in team management, recruitment, investigation, and advocacy along with improving your abilities to observe others in order to better position yourself.
Available training examples:
- Counseling interventions: understand gestures and respond more appropriately
- Team management: improve understanding and communication by decoding gestures
- Sales: improve your negotiations and increase sales
- Customer service: foster friendly interactions with customers based on an analysis of gesture
- Negotiation: decipher the unsaid in discussions
- Human resources: provide better support in meetings
- Security: readdress issues based on nonverbal cues to confirm statements made
- Public Relations: improve event promotion by better conveying your message
- In court: discover the unspoken from witnesses, lawyers, jurors, and the judge
- Other themes according to your needs
Observation skills that help you know when to speak and when to be silent can prove to be your best friend!
Business Training : Duration:1 – 3 days, according to your needs.
Our training sessions are recognized by:
- Emploi-Québec / Employment Quebec, under the provisions of Act 90
- Chambre de l’Assurance de dommage / Casualty Insurance Board
- Chambre des notaires du Québec / Chamber of Quebec Notaries
- Chambre de la sécurité financière / Chamber of Financial Security
Conference «Non verbal behavior analysis in negotiations»,
Secrets Playa Mujeres, Quintana Roo, Mexico.
Instructor licened by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail, for the purpose of
the application of the Act to promote workforce skillsdevelopment and recognition.